Announcements - Patent Portal EFS-Web 14APR2007
UPDATED FEATURES : New features in EFS-Web 1.1.3A include: (14APR2007)
- Accept Complex Work Units as ASCII text attachment.
- Chemical Formulae (Text File) - Applicants may file supplemental chemical content in InChI text format (i.e., .txt file) to facilitate prosecution of application.
- Mathematical Formulae (Text File) - Applicants may file supplemental mathematical content in MathML text format (i.e., .txt file) to facilitate prosecution of application.
- 3D Protein Crystals (Text File) - Applicants may file supplemental protein structure content in PDB-compatible text format (i.e., .txt file) to facilitate prosecution of application.
- Allow an application to be saved for 7 days, increased from 4 days.
- The PCT number specified in a 371 application must have a valid Receiving Office abbreviation.
- Filers will not be able to continue beyond the login screen without selecting an international filing date for 371 applications.
- The Save receipt version of the acknowledgement receipt will be updated with legal statements.
- PCT filers will be unable to attach a ZIP file and a PDF file at the same time when uploading files on the attach screen.
- Registered filers must attach at least one document to proceed from the attach screen.
- Filers can choose only one fee out of mutually exclusive fees on the PCT calculate fee screen.