PAIR is the United States Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO's) safe, simple, and secure web-based means of electronically viewing the status of and documents for your patent applications. PAIR utilizes standard web-based screens to view the status and documents online within minutes of sending them to the USPTO and can be used to securely check the progress of pending patent applications any time.
- Customer Numbers and Digital Certificates
- System Requirements
- JAVA Settings [PDF]
- Portal Security [PDF]
- Private PAIR Overview [PDF]
- PAIR-Hague Info Sheet [PDF]
- Quick Start Guides
- How to...Security & Other Settings
- How to...Cookie and JAVA Settings
- How to...JAVA Installation for Web Browsers
- Document Descriptions [Excel]
- Private PAIR Schema Files
- Public PAIR Quick Start Guide Glossary [PDF]
Full technical support is available through the Patent Electronic Business Center (EBC) at 866-217-9197 from 6 a.m. to 12 Midnight Eastern Time, Monday - Friday. Limited assistance is available at all other times through USPTO's Electronic Business Support (EBS) at 1 800 786-9199 or 571-272-1000.