This page includes information about proceedings conducted by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, including inter partes review, post-grant review, the transitional post-grant review for covered business method patents, derivations, and interferences.
PRPS is the PTAB's e-filing and case management system. A link to PRPS, relevant notices, a Quick Start Guide, technical notes, and PRPS-related FAQs are located here.
A chart listing differences in petitioner, estoppel, standard, and basis for
Inter Partes Review, Post Grant Review, and Covered Business Methods.
- AIA Inter Partes Disputes
- Trial Rules
- Practice Guide [PDF]
- Representative Orders, Decisions, and Notices
- America Invents Act (AIA) Trial Roundtables, April 15 to May 8, 2014
- Detroit Region Roadshow, November 5 to 19, 2014
- Inquiries regarding AIA reviews should be directed to Trials@USPTO.gov (link sends e-mail)
- Webinar on Request for Comments about AIA Trials through October 16, 2014
- Suggestion Box
NOTE: Some material listed on this page may require a plug-in or viewer, available here.