Federal Register Notices - 2015
Below are this year's Federal Register Notices published by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Selected Federal Register Notices may also appear under various topical areas on this USPTO website.
For a complete, searchable database of Federal Register Notices in PDF, XML, and accessible HTML formats, please visit http://www.regulations.gov.
- Trademark Rules of Practice: Rules of Practice in Filings Pursuant to the Protocol Relating to the Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks, 2303–2313 [2015–00267] [TEXT] [PDF] (16Jan2015)
- Patent Term Adjustments, 1346–1357 [2015–00061] [TEXT] [PDF] (09Jan2015)
- Requests for Nominations: 2015 National Medal of Technology and Innovation, 3566–3567 [2015–01123] [TEXT] [PDF] (23Jan2015)
- Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals, 1620–1624 [2015–00321] [TEXT] [PDF] (13Jan2015)
- INTERCEPT Blood System for Plasma, 491–492 [2014–30945] [TEXT] [PDF] (06Jan2015)
Paperwork Reduction Act
30 Day Notices (Notice of Submission to OMB)
- [0651-0009] - Applications for Trademark Registration [TEXT] [PDF] (2Jan2015)
- [0651-0077] - Summer Teacher Institute [TEXT] [PDF] (2Jan2015)
60 Day Notices (Notice of Proposed Collection)
Proposed Rulemaking (Supporting Statements)
Currently none available.