Federal Register Notices - 2014
Below are this year's Federal Register Notices published by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Selected Federal Register Notices may also appear under various topical areas on this USPTO website.
For a complete, searchable database of Federal Register Notices in PDF, XML, and accessible HTML formats, please visit http://www.regulations.gov.
Currently no Final Rules available.
- Changes to Continued Prosecution Application Practice, 12384–12386 [2014–04807] [TEXT] [PDF] (05Mar2014)
- Changes to Permit Delayed Submission of Certain Requirements for Prioritized Examination, 12386–12390 [2014–04806] [TEXT] [PDF] (05Mar2014)
- Collective Trademarks and Service Marks, Collective Membership Marks, and Certification Marks: Changes in Requirements, 9678–9697 [2014–03256] [TEXT] [PDF] (20Feb2014)
- Rules of Practce; Identification of Attributable Owner: Public Hearings, 9677–9678 [2014–03629] [TEXT] [PDF] (20Feb2014)
- Changes to Require Identification of Attributable Owner, 4105–4121 [2014–01195] [TEXT] [PDF] (24Jan2014)
- Trademark Rules of Practice and Rules of Practice in Filings: Changes Pursuant to Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks, 3750–3757 [2014–01126] [TEXT] [PDF] (23Jan2014)
- Implementation of Hague Agreement Concerning International Registration of Industrial Designs; Comment Period Extension , 3146–3147 [2014–00729] [TEXT] [PDF] (17Jan2014)
- Substantive Submissions Made During Prosecution of the Trademark Application, 12490–12493 [2014–04814] [TEXT] [PDF] (05Mar2014)
- Patent Term Extensions: U.S. Patent No. 5,610,059; Monovalent Lawsonia intracellularis Bacterin Vaccine, 10126 [2014–03855] [TEXT] [PDF] (24Feb2014)
- Written Description Requirement for Design Applications, 7171–7173 [2014–02578] [TEXT] [PDF] (06Feb2014)
- Grant of Interim Extension of the Term of U.S. Patent No. 5,593,823; INTERCEPT[supreg] Blood System for Plasma 2821–2822 [2014–00723] [TEXT] [PDF] (16Jan2014)
- Extended Missing Parts Pilot Program; Extension, 642–644 [2013–31574] [TEXT] [PDF] (06Jan2014)
- Prior Art Resources for Use in the Examination of Software-Related Patent Applications, 644–645 [2013–31492] [TEXT] [PDF] (06Jan2014)
Paperwork Reduction Act
30 Day Notices (Notice of Submission to OMB)
- [0651-0063] - Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) Actions [TEXT] [PDF] (26Feb2014)
- [0651-0032] - Initial Patent Applications [TEXT] [PDF] (30Jan2014)
- [0651-0048] - Native American Tribal Insignia Database [TEXT] [PDF] (28Jan2014)
60 Day Notices (Notice of Proposed Collection)
- [0651-0043] - Patent and Trademark Financial Transactions [TEXT] [PDF] (12Feb2014)
- [0651-0050] - Response to Office Action and Voluntary Amendment Forms [TEXT] [PDF] (28Jan2014)
Proposed Rulemaking (Supporting Statements)
Currently none available.