While the general public will find a great deal of helpful information in this section of the website, there is a lot of information available specifically for news media professionals. For reporters on deadline and unable to find what they need, call 571-272-8400. If you contact the Webmaster, provide us with your name, contact information, and media affiliation, and we'll forward your emails to the Office of the Chief Communications Officer for response.
For proper use and citation of USPTO website material, read our Editorial Standards.
- Annual Reports, Plans and Statistics
- Business-Method Patents
- Executive Biographies
- Patent and Trademark Basics
- Kids' Pages
- Patents Announcements
- Patent and Trademark Resource Centers
- Public Advisory Committees
- Press Release Archives
- Trademarks News and Notices
- Visit the Office of the Chief Communications Officer page for special events and outreach activities.
- OPA Telephone 571-272-8400
- Related non-USPTO services and websites
Specialized FAQs, guides, and policies can be found associated with each major topic area and online system. You can find general FAQs on the Contact Us page.
NOTICE: Users creating their own hyperlinks to pages on this site are requested and cautioned to do so in a manner that maintains a clear distinction between the user's content and official content published by USPTO. Users packaging pages from this website hyperlinked within frames are requested and cautioned to properly identify USPTO-provided content.