USPTO Introduces the New Financial Profile system
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is excited to introduce the new Financial Profile system that provides customers with secure, fast, and convenient access to payment history information anytime over the USPTO Web site.
The Financial Profile (FP) system helps with reconciling your payment activities by providing detailed transaction information and reports for all fees paid to the USPTO. As a FP user, you are able to:
Click here to access the Financial Profile system.
- Create, activate, and maintain your unique FP account via a self-service registration process;
- Add multiple payment types used at the USPTO to your FP account
(e.g., credit card accounts, USPTO deposit accounts, and USPTO EFT accounts);
- View/print detailed transaction information (e.g., patent/application number, attorney docket number, payment amount, fee code, and fee code description);
- View/print/download (PDF and CSV files) monthly statements for each payment type registered;
- Search for specific transactions by attorney docket number (i.e., client matter number), application number, transaction type (e.g., sale or refund), and/or payment amount; and
- Use the FP to transfer funds between existing USPTO deposit accounts, replenish deposit accounts via EFT, and/or select an option to stop receiving paper deposit account statements by mail.
If you have any problems or issues using the FP system, please contact the
FP Helpdesk by e-mail at FinancialProfile@uspto.gov.