How can I get trademark information on submitting a change of correspondence address?

Once the correspondence address is established for a particular application, it is not changed unless there is a written request by the applicant or his or her representative to do so. You may file a request to change your correspondence address electronically at No fee is required.

If you do not want to make this change electronically, you may send a request to change the correspondence address by mail to the following address:

Commissioner for Trademarks,
P.O. Box 1451
Alexandria, Virginia 22313-1451


USPTO FAQ - Questions and Answers (03OCT2007)