Do we still need to submit a PCT Transmittal form with a new PCT filing?

The PCT Transmittal form (Form PCT-1382) is not required. However, the PCT Request (Form PCT/RO/101) must be filed with a new PCT filing either as a PCT-EASY zip file or a PDF document. Use of the PCT Transmittal Form is recommended as the applicant-supplied information in the "Screening Disclosure Information" section assists the Office in determining whether to grant a licence for foreign transmittal.

USPTO FAQ - Questions and Answers (15AUG2007)