Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Display issued or published patent application status.
- Access public application image file wrapper, including: patents, published application documents and applications to which a patented or published application claims domestic priority.
- Private PAIR for Registered customers provides secure access to your pending application documents.
Public PAIR >
Private PAIR >
- Search class/subclass combinations associated with each Group Art Unit for patent examination purposes.
GAU - Class/Subclass Search >
Patent Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web)
- Electronic Patent Filing for Unregistered eFilers -- for basic initial filing of new patent applications
eFile (Unregistered) >
eFile (Registered) >
- Electronic Filing System Contingency for Unregistered eFilers -- for basic initial filing of new patent applications when the primary portal to EFS-Web has an unscheduled outage
eFile (Contingency) >
Trademark Status & Document Retrieval (TSDR)
- Displays the electronic file record for trademark applications and registrations.
- Retrieves status information and overall prosecution histories for pending applications and registered trademarks
Other eBusiness Applications
- Search for USPTO employees by name, telephone number or organization.
Employee Locator >
- Find more USPTO eBusiness applications.
USPTO Electronic Business Center >