Innovation is a principal driver of our nation's economic growth and job creation. The USPTO plays a major role in serving America's innovators by granting the intellectual property rights they need to secure investment capital, build companies, and bring their products and services to the global marketplace. The following is a growing collection of success stories, some still in progress, highlighting the innovation and ingenuity of the American people.
- Calera - Using Green Technology to Turn Carbon Dioxide into Cement (and Jobs)!
- Inaugural FIRST LEGO League Global Innovation Award - Patent-Pending Young Inventors Honored
- Protecting Innovation to Ensure New Opportunities for American Businesses, Higher Wages, and Greater Economic Security for American Families
- 8 Millionth Patent Enhances Visual Perception for the Sight Impaired
- sOccket - Harnessing the Electric Power of the Foot
- Triangulating Research in the Tar Heel State
- IP Synergy in the Midwest
- Intellectual Property and the U.S. Economy: Industries in Focus