Comments on Green Paper Concerning Restriction Practice
As of September 16, 2005, the organizations and persons listed below have submitted comments in response to the Notice of Availability of and Request for Comments on Green Paper Concerning Restriction Practice, first published in the Federal Register at 70 Fed. Reg. 32761 [PDF] (June 6, 2005) and then published in the Official Gazette at 1295 Off. Gaz. Pat. Office 146 (June 28, 2005), and published to announce an extension of the comment period in the Federal Register at 70 Fed. Reg. 45370 [PDF] (August 5, 2005). NOTE: Green Paper web page , including a link to the actual Green Paper .
It is hoped that the public will review this list to determine if it is complete. If any person or organization has submitted comments but is not included in this listing, please submit the comment by electronic mail message to Robert.Clarke@uspto.gov , or contact Robert A. Clarke by telephone at (571) 272-7735.
Please note that the following documents are provided as submitted by persons and organizations but may contain spelling corrections, artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion.
A. Intellectual Property Organizations
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Patent, Trademark & Copyright Section [PDF]
- Biotechnology Industry Association (BIO) [PDF]
- Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle [PDF]
- Japan Intellectual Property Association (JIPA) [PDF]
- National Association of Patent Practitioners (NAPP) [PDF]
B. Government Agencies
- Henry, Jon [PDF]
- Johnson, Robert T. [PDF]
- Juneau, Todd L. [PDF]
- Lindeen, Gordon [PDF]
- Lindon, James [PDF]
- Morgan, Paul F. [PDF]
- Parker, Raymond S., III and Knight, Julie Anne [PDF]
- Webster, Robert J. [PDF]
- Boundy, David [PDF]
Some contents linked to on this page require a plug-in for PDF files.