Comments on Changes to Implement Patent Term Adjustment Under Twenty-Year Patent Term
As of June 5, 2000, the organizations and persons listed below have submitted comments in response to the proposed rule Changes to Implement Patent Term Adjustment Under Twenty-Year Patent Term , published in the Federal Register at 65 Fed. Reg . 17215 (Mar. 31, 2000), and in the Official Gazette at 1233 Off. Gaz. Pat. Office 109 (Apr. 25, 2000).
It is hoped that the public will review this list to determine if it is complete. If any person or organization has submitted comments but is not included in this listing, please submit the comment by electronic mail message at email@example.com , or by facsimile at (703)872-9411, or contact Karin L. Ferriter by telephone at (703) 306-3159.
Please note that the following documents may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion.
A. Intellectual Property Organizations
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association Section of Intellectual Property Law
- Japan Intellectual Property Association
- Japan Machinery Center for Trade and Investment
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- World Intellectual Property Organization
B. Law Firms
- Oliff & Berridge
- Price, Heneveld, Cooper, DeWitt & Litton
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
- Stout, Uxa, Buyan & Mullins
D. Individuals; Other