Comments on Interim Guidelines for Examination of Patent Applications under the 35 U.S.C. 112 "Written Description" Requirement
Public Comments on the Statutorily Required Study on Official Insignia of Native American Tribes
Comments that were submitted to the PTO in electronic form or paper form are reproduced below in Adobe PDF format for viewing and printing; however, doing so requires that you have Adobe's free Acrobat reader installed on your computer.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Bristol Bay Native Association
- Brunner, Eric
- Burdick, Bruce E.
- Daimler Chrysler's written comments are available for viewing at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2121 Crystal Drive, Suite 902, Arlington, Virginia 22202.
- International Trademark Association
- Lang, A.T.
- Mohawk Carpet Corporation
- Native Affairs & Development Group
- Oneida Ltd.
- Pueblo of Sandia
- Pueblo of Zia
- Pueblo of Zuni
- Rollock, Brenna
- Seaconke Wampanaog Indian Tribe
- Staurowsky, Ellen J.
- Tuolumne Band of Me-Wuk Indians
Last Modified: 26 May 1999