WES - Women's Entrepreneurship Symposium
The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) held the Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium on March 25 - 26, 2012, in Shreveport, La.
The speakers included:
- U.S. Senator Mary L. Landrieu (D-La.), Chairwoman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Teresa Stanek Rea, Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Deputy Director of the USPTO
- Margaret (Peggy) Focarino, Commissioner for Patents, USPTO
- Lisa Price, founder of Carol’s Daughter® and a successful entrepreneur
- Renee Quinn, The Social Media Diva™, Social Media and Online Marketing Consultant