USPTO Systems Status and Availability
USPTO Network Maintenance
PTONet Network Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on PTONet beginning at 10 p.m. on Saturday, February 9 and ending at 7 a.m. on Sunday, February 10. It is possible that customers may have difficulty accessing www.uspto.gov during the maintenance period.
The following USPTO Online Business Systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System (TTABVUE).
EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Electronic Filing System (EFS) Web and EFS-Web Contingency beginning at 12 a.m. and ending at 7 a.m. on Sunday, February 10. The system will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Trademarks Systems Maintenance
As part of the USPTO PTONet Network Maintenance, several Trademark Online Business Systems may experience intermittent outages beginning at 10 p.m. Saturday, February 9 and ending at 7 a.m. on Sunday, February 10.
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
Posted at 07:00AM Feb 09, 2013 in Planned Events |