USPTO Systems Status and Availability
USPTO Internet, Network, EFSWeb, PIW/AIW and Historical Database Maintenance
USPTO Internet Maintenance
USPTO will conduct maintenance on the USPTO Internet beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 4 a.m. on Saturday, March 2.
USPTO Internet access to www.uspto.gov and all Online Business Systems will experience intermittent outages during the maintenance period.
USPTO Network Maintenance
USPTO will perform network maintenance beginning at 10 p.m. on Saturday, March 2 and ending at 5 a.m. on Sunday, March 3.
The following systems will not be available during the maintenance period:
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
The following systems may experience interruptions in service:
- Patent Full Text Search (PATFT and APPFT)
- Electronic Filing System (EFS)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
PIW and AIW Software Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance to the Patents Images on the Web (PIW) and Application Images on the Web (AIW) systems beginning at 10 p.m. Saturday, March 2 and ending 5 a.m. Sunday, March 3.
PIW and AIW will not be accessible through www.uspto.gov during the maintenance period.
The following submission types in EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency will be unavailable from 10 p.m. Saturday, March 2 until 5:30 a.m. Sunday, March 3:
- Online fee payments
- 371 National Stage applications
- Supplemental Examination proceeding
- Follow-on submission to an existing application including ePetitions
Historical Database Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Assignments Historical Database (AHD) starting at 10 p.m. and ending at 11 p.m. Sunday, March 3.
History of changes and other bibliographic data will not be able to be retrieved during the maintenance period.
Posted at 06:15PM Feb 28, 2013 in Planned Events |