USPTO Systems Status and Availability
UCCMS, EFS-Web, TSDR, and Pay.gov Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the USPTO Customer Contact Management System (UCCMS) beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 5 a.m. on Friday, July 12.
UCCMS will be unavailable during the maintenance.
USPTO will perform an Electronic Filing System (EFSWeb) deployment beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 6 a.m. on Sunday, July 14.
EFSWeb, EFSWeb Contingency, and Private PAIR will be unavailable during the deployment. Users should not access these three systems during the deployment period.
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) system beginning at 12:10 a.m. and ending at 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 7.
TSDR will be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes during the maintenance period.
Pay.gov will perform maintenance starting at 2 a.m. and ending at 6 a.m. on Sunday, July 14.
The following applications and credit card processing will also be unavailable during the deployment:
- RAM services (Revenue Accounting and Management)
- EFSWeb (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
- EPAS (Electronic Patent Assignment System)
Posted at 02:00AM Jul 12, 2013 in Planned Events |