Notices of possible system outages
TSDR, PRPS, Network and Pay.gov Maintenance
USPTO will perform a Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) deployment starting at 10 p.m. on Friday, April 26 and ending at 5 a.m. on Saturday, April 27.
TSDR will be unavailable during the deployment period.
USPTO will be performing maintenance on Patent Review Processing System (PRPS) starting at midnight and ending at 2:30 a.m. Friday, April 27.
PRPS will not be available during the maintenance period.
USPTO will perform network maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 27.
All Online Business Systems will either be unavailable or experience intermittent outages during the maintenance, including TEAS, TEASi, EFSweb, Public and Private PAIR.
Pay.gov will deploy version 5.3.1 starting at 6 p.m. and ending at 8 p.m. Saturday April 27. RAM credit card payment will be interrupted or will not be available during the deployment.
The following applications will be unavailable:
- RAM services (Revenue Accounting and Management)
- EFS Web (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- PTAS (Patent & Trademark Assignment System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
- EPAS (Electronic Patent Assignment System)
APPFT (Applications Full-Text)
USPTO will perform network maintenance starting at 12:01 a.m. until 4
a.m. Saturday, May 4. All USPTO Internet access and eBiz applications
will experience intermittent outages. All VPN connections will be
disconnected during the maintenance.
Employees will have to re-authenticate at the completion of the maintenance.
Posted at 09:18AM Apr 26, 2013 in Planned Events |