Notices of possible system outages
RAM and ESTTA Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Revenue Accounting and Management Services beginning at midnight and ending at 3 a.m., Saturday, October 26.
RAM payment services reached through the following applications will be unavailable during the deployment:
- EFSWeb (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
- EPAS (Electronic Patent Assignment System)
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Electronic System for Trademarks Trials and Appeals (ESTTA) beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 5 a.m., Saturday, October 26.
ESTTA will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Posted at 05:04PM Oct 22, 2013 in Planned Events |