USPTO Systems Status and Availability
Public EAST/Public WEST and System Maintenance
Public EAST and Public WEST Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance affecting Public EAST and Public WEST beginning at midnight and ending at 4 a.m., Saturday, April 12.
The affected systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
USPTO will perform system maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 5 a.m., Sunday, April 13.
The following applications systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademark Status Document Retrieval (TSDR)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Viewing on the Web (TTABVUE)
Posted at 04:06PM Apr 09, 2014 in Planned Events |