Notices of possible system outages
PubEAST and PubWest, EFS-Web, Pay.gov and Applications Maintenance
Pub EAST and Pub WEST Maintenance
USPTO will perform software maintenance affecting Public EAST and Public WEST beginning at midnight and ending at 12:05 a.m., Friday, January 31.
This maintenance will provide users functionality to search and display CPC Combination Set Classifications in Public EAST and Public WEST.
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Electronic File System-Web (EFS-WEB) and EFS-Web Contingency beginning at midnight and ending at 4 a.m., Saturday, February 1.
Users are advised to not submit any Patent applications during the maintenance period.
Pay.gov will undergo maintenance beginning at 6 p.m. and ending at 8 p.m., Saturday, February 1.
Credit/Debit card processing for the following applications will be unavailable during the deployment:
- RAM services (Revenue Accounting and Management)
- EFSWeb (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
USPTO will perform applications maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 8 a.m., Sunday, February 2. The applications listed below will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Electronic Freedom of Information Act (EFOIA)
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Customer Interface (OEDCI)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (PSIPS)
- Revenue Accounting and Management System (RAM)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission International (TEASi)
- Trademark Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
Posted at 01:00PM Jan 28, 2014 in Planned Events |