Notices of possible system outages
PTONet and TIDM Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on PTONet starting at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 4 a.m. on Saturday, May 18.
The following applications will be unavailable during the maintenance:
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agent (OEDCI)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Revenue Accounting and Management (RAM)
- Trademark Electronic Application System, International and Domestic (TEAS/TEASi)
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
- Trademark Identification Manual for Acceptible Goods and Services (TIDM)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System (TTABVUE).
The following applications may experience intermittent outages during the maintenance:
- Assignments on the Web (AOTW)
- Patents Full Text Search (PATFT & APPFT)
- Electronic Freedom of Information Act (EFOIA)
- Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS).
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademarks U.S. Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual (ID Manual) starting at 12 a.m. and ending at 1 a.m. Saturday May 18.
TIDM will be unavailable during the maintenance, USPTO apologizes for any inconvenience.
Posted at 04:00AM May 17, 2013 in Planned Events |