USPTO Systems Status and Availability
PRPS Upgrade & Trademark System Maintenance and TEAS/TEASi Maintenance Postponed
Trademark System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform system maintenance beginning at 10 p.m. on Friday, April 19 and ending at 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 20. The following systems will be impacted:
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual (ID Manual)
- Design Code Search Manual
- Trademark Manual of Examining Procedure (TMEP)
- Trademark Electronic Application System - Domestic and International (TEAS and TEASi).
The USPTO upgrade to the Patent Review Processing System (PRPS) to version 1.4 originally scheduled to start at 12 midnight and end at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 13 has been postponed and rescheduled to begin at 12 midnight and end at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 20.
PRPS will not be available during the upgrade period.
TEAS/TEASi Maintenance Postponed
The system maintenance on the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) and Trademark Electronic Application Submission International scheduled for Saturday, April 20 has been postponed.
USPTO will notify TEAS and TEASi users when the maintenance has been rescheduled
Posted at 04:26PM Apr 17, 2013 in Planned Events |