USPTO Systems Status and Availability
PRPS, Network, Pay.gov, TMEP, Data Dashboard and PIW Maintenance
USPTO will be performing maintenance on Patent Review Processing System (PRPS) starting at midnight and ending at 2:30 a.m. Friday, April 27.
PRPS will not be available during the maintenance period.
USPTO will perform network maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 27.
All Online Business Systems will either be unavailable or experience intermittent outages during the maintenance, including TEAS, TEASi, EFSweb, Public and Private PAIR.
TMEP Data Update
Users seeking to link to the Trademark Manual of Examination Procedure (TMEP) through the USPTO website may experience an outage between 12:01 a.m. and 1 a.m. Tuesday April 30 to update the TMEP links.
Data Visualization Center Maintenance
USPTO will be performing maintenance on the Data Visualization Center starting at midnight and ending at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 30.
The Data Visualization Center will not be available during the maintenance period.
Pay.gov will deploy version 5.3.1 starting at 6 p.m. and ending at 8 p.m. Saturday April 27. RAM credit card payment will be interrupted or will not be available during the deployment.
The following applications will be unavailable:
- RAM services (Revenue Accounting and Management)
- EFS Web (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- PTAS (Patent & Trademark Assignment System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
- EPAS (Electronic Patent Assignment System)
USPTO will deploy an upgrade for PIW (Patents Images on the Web) and AIW (Application Images on the Web) systems starting at 6 a.m. and ending at 7 a.m. Tuesday, April 30.
The following AISes will also be impacted during the deployment period:
- PATFT (Patent Full Text)
- APPFT (Applications Full-Text)
Posted at 05:00AM Apr 27, 2013 in Planned Events |