Notices of possible system outages
Pay.gov Deployment, and AOTW and Applications Maintenance
Pay.gov will deploy version 5.6 starting at 6 p.m. on Saturday, June 29 and ending at 12 midnight.
The following applications and credit card processing may also be unavailable during the deployment:
- EFSWeb (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
- EPAS (Electronic Patent Assignment System)
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Assignments on the Web (AOTW) system beginning at 10 p.m. on Monday, July 1 and ending at 5 a.m. on Tuesday, July 2.
AOTW will be unavailable during the maintenance.
USPTO will perform maintenance on several applications beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 3 a.m. on Tuesday, July 2.
The following applications may be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Electronic Filing System (EFSWeb)
- Trademark Electronic Application System and International (TEAS/TEASi)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
- Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS).
Posted at 03:00AM Jun 28, 2013 in Planned Events |