Notices of possible system outages
PATFT & APPFT, EPAS, Applications, and Trademark System Maintenance
PatFT and AppFT Maintenance
USPTO will be performing maintenance on Patent Full-Text on the Web (PatFT) and Application Full Text (AppFT) starting at 10 p.m. Friday, April 5 and ending 5 a.m. Saturday, April 6.
External users will not be able to access these systems during the maintenance.
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS) beginning at 12 midnight and ending at 3 a.m. on Saturday, April 6. EPAS customers should please complete your submissions prior to this event.
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Pay.gov webpage beginning at 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 6 and ending at 2 a.m. on Sunday, April 7. This will impact several USPTO systems, which are listed below:
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Patent Assignment System (ePAS)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (eTAS)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System - Domestic and International (TEAS and TEASi)
Trademark System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform system maintenance beginning at 10 p.m. on Saturday, April 6 and ending at 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 7. The following systems will be impacted:
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
- Acceptable Identification of Goods and Services Manual (ID Manual)
- Design Code Search Manual
- Trademark Manual of Examining Procedure (TMEP)
- Trademark Electronic Application System - Domestic and International (TEAS and TEASi).
Posted at 10:14AM Apr 03, 2013 in Planned Events |