Notices of possible system outages
PAIR and Pay.gov Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR) beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 7 a.m., Saturday, November 16.
PAIR will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Pay.gov will perform maintenance starting at 6 p.m. and ending that midnight, Saturday, November 16.
RAM credit card processing and the following applications that call RAM services will be unavailable during the maintenance:
- RAM services (Revenue Accounting and Management)
- EFSWeb (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
- EPAS (Electronic Patent Assignment System)
Please submit payment using an alternative payment method, such as:
- by paying online by USPTO Deposit Account or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer in EFS-Web;
- by attaching a fee transmittal form (e.g., PTO/SB/17) with deposit account authorization in EFS-Web;
- by faxing in a credit card authorization form PTO-2038 to the USPTO Central Fax 571-273-8300;
- or by sending in a credit card authorization form PTO-2038 through Express Mail from the United States Postal Services (USPS) in accordance with 37 CFR 1.10.
Facsimile submission of the basic national fee for national stage under 35 U.S.C. 371 is not accepted. Submissions that require successful online payment, such as ePetitions and Pre-grant publication submissions, are unavailable at this time.
If you have any questions, contact the Patent EBC by phone at 866-217-9197 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers with an established deposit account or EFT account are still able to pay the required fees via those accounts. In addition, forms that do not require a fee payment can still be filed.
If your deadline is during the maintenance period and the document requiring a fee payment cannot be filed electronically, you must use an alternative method of filing. Please visit the TEAS Outage page for information concerning Trademark alternative filing methods.
If you have any questions, contact the TEAS Team by email at TEAS@uspto.gov.
Posted at 12:32PM Nov 13, 2013 in Planned Events |