Notices of possible system outages
Network, PRPS, and TEAS/TEASi Maintenance; and PATFT & APPFT Maintenance Cancelled
USPTO Network Maintenance
USPTO will perform PTONet maintenance in the Madison East Data Center. The USPTO Application Systems listed below will be affected beginning at 10 p.m. on Saturday, April 13 and ending at 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 14.
The following applications will not be available during the maintenance period:
- PAIR User Resource Manager (PURM)
- Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (PRIVATE_PAIR)
- Public Patent Application Information Retrieval (PUBLIC_PAIR)
The following submission types in EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency will be unavailable:
- 371 National Stage applications
- Supplemental Examination proceedings
- Third Party Submissions
- Follow-on submissions to an existing application including ePetitions and eTerminal Disclaimers
- Online fee payments (credit cards, deposit accounts, EFT)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission(TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission International(TEASI)
PATFT and APPFT Maintenance Cancelled
The maintenance USPTO had originally scheduled below, has been cancelled.
USPTO will be performing maintenance on Patent Full-Text on the Web (PatFT) and Application Full Text (AppFT) starting at 10 p.m. on Sunday, April 14 and ending at 5 a.m. on Monday, April 15.
External users will not be able to access these systems during the maintenance.
The USPTO upgrade to the Patent Review Processing System (PRPS) to version 1.4 originally scheduled to start at 12 midnight and end at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 13 has been postponed and rescheduled to begin at 12 midnight and end at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 20.
PRPS will not be available during the upgrade period.
USPTO will perform system maintenance on the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) and Trademark Electronic Application Submission International (TEASi) beginning at 8 a.m. and ending at 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 20. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Posted at 02:00AM Apr 14, 2013 in Planned Events |