USPTO Systems Status and Availability
EPAS Maintenance and Application Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS) beginning at 1 a.m. and ending at 4 a.m. on Friday, May 10.
EPAS will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
USPTO will perform applications maintenance starting at 1 a.m. and ending at 7 a.m. on Sunday, May 12. The applications listed below will be unavailable during the maintenance.
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Electronic Freedom of Information Act (EFOIA)
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Revenue Accounting and Management System (RAM)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission (TEAS)
Posted at 12:44PM May 09, 2013 in Planned Events |