Notices of possible system outages
ENEWS Upgrade, Application maintenance, PRPS Upgrade and PATFT & APPFT Maintenance Cancelled
USPTO will perform an upgrade to the ENEWS Subscription Center (enews.uspto.gov) beginning at 4 p.m. and ending at 6 p.m. on Friday, April 12. The Subscription Center will be unavailable during the upgrade period.
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Pay.gov webpage beginning at 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 13 and ending at 2 a.m. on Sunday, April 14. This will impact several USPTO systems, which are listed below:
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Patent Assignment System (ePAS)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (eTAS)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System - Domestic and International (TEAS and TEASi).
USPTO will be upgrading Patent Review Processing System (PRPS) to version 1.4 starting at midnight and ending at 10 a.m., Saturday, April 13.
PRPS will not be available during the upgrade period.
PATFT and APPFT Maintenance Cancelled
The maintenance USPTO had originally scheduled below, has been cancelled.
USPTO will be performing maintenance on Patent Full-Text on the Web (PatFT) and Application Full Text (AppFT) starting at 10 p.m. on Sunday, April 14 and ending at 5 a.m. on Monday, April 15.
External users will not be able to access these systems during the maintenance.
Posted at 05:30AM Apr 08, 2013 in Planned Events |