Notices of possible system outages
EFS-Web and Applications Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Electronic Filing System (EFS-WEb) beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 6 a.m. on Saturday, March 30. The following submission types will be unavailable in EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency during the maintenance:
- 371 National Stage applications
- Supplemental Examination proceedings
- Follow-on submissions to an existing application including ePetitions.
USPTO is performing maintenance on several systems beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 30. The following applications will be unavailable during the maintenance:
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (Private PAIR)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS).
Posted at 02:05PM Mar 29, 2013 in Planned Events |