Notices of possible system outages
EFS-Web and Applications Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency) beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 4 a.m. on Saturday, March 23. Both systems will be unavailable during the maintenance.
USPTO will perform applications maintenance starting at 1 a.m. and ending at 6:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 24. The applications listed below will be unavailable during the maintenance.
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Electronic Freedom of Information Act (EFOIA)
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Revenue Accounting and Management System (RAM)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission (TEAS)
Posted at 03:57PM Mar 22, 2013 in Planned Events |