USPTO Systems Status and Availability
DCM Website Maintenance, Pay.gov Deployment, AOTW and Applications Maintenance
DCM Website Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Digital Certificate Management site (dcm.uspto.gov) starting at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 3 a.m. on Friday, June 28.
EFS-Web and Private PAIR users may experience intermittent service interruptions during this maintenance, though none are expected.
Pay.gov will deploy version 5.6 starting at 6 p.m. on Saturday, June 29 and ending at 12 midnight.
The following applications and credit card processing may also be unavailable during the deployment:
- EFSWeb (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
- EPAS (Electronic Patent Assignment System)
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Assignments on the Web (AOTW) system beginning at 10 p.m. on Monday, July 1 and ending at 5 a.m. on Tuesday, July 2.
AOTW will be unavailable during the maintenance.
USPTO will perform maintenance on several applications beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 3 a.m. on Tuesday, July 2.
The following applications may be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Electronic Filing System (EFSWeb)
- Trademark Electronic Application System and International (TEAS/TEASi)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
- Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS).
Posted at 03:16PM Jun 27, 2013 in Planned Events |