The Deposit Account Branch is responsible for the administration and maintenance of customer pre-paid deposit accounts at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Customers may contact our Customer Service Help Desk with inquiries related to establishing, replenishing, and closing deposit accounts; monthly account statements; mailing address and contact information changes; and making changes to the list of authorized users.
The links below will direct you to additional information on deposit accounts:
- Review rules and information about deposit accounts and the types of deposit accounts offered by the USPTO.
- Obtain a copy of the application form for establishing a deposit account.
- Get information about how to replenish your deposit account.
- Access our online system for a fast, easy, and secure way to maintain your deposit account, including the ability to replenish your account, change authorized users, and view monthly deposit account statements.
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about deposit accounts.